WHAT IS IT?
KRACH is a team's won/loss ratio multiplied by strength of schedule
WHY DO WE USE KRACH RATHER THAN POINTS?
- AHF teams play an unbalanced schedule
- Teams do not play all the teams in their respective division
- Teams that play a more difficult schedule would be punished in the standings based on points
- The AHF offers 2 season structures, full season and partial season.
- Teams in an age division/classification will not play an equal number of games.
- Using KRACH rather than points earned will balance this so teams playing fewer games are fairly measured within their division